Monday 24 October 2011

Rimmel - Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick

First of all I'd like to say this product was definitely worth bragging about to everyone I know. I purchased it a few days and fell in love with the lipstick since I saw the advert for it on TV. I bought the shade 12 Rossetto Rouge and I would describe it as a tangy pink with a hint of peach. It gives a natural finish and something which anyone could pull off.

 

The lipstick itself is very lasting and with a touch of loose powder can go the extra mile. The longest time it has lasted me has been about 3-4 hours and has always managed to leave a tint of colour on my lips and has never completely come off.


 Pro's                                                                                           
  • Long Lasting                                                        
  • Unique shades
  • Timeless look
  • Natural Finish
  • Good Price ( £5.49 UK Boots Retailer price) 
  Con's
  • Only 7 shades to choose from.
  • As seen in image above not enough product(but still worth purchase) as a little goes a long way.
  • Not all stores sell all shades  (e.g. Tesco's only sell 3 shades).
Rating out of 5 : 4/5 A product every girl must have!!

Review done by Sarita xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment