Friday 28 October 2011

Product Review: MAC MatchMaster SPF 15 Foundation!

As a MAC-A-Holic I must say that this foundation lives up to expections, it is said to be a "New Foundation technology using translucent pigments to enable a fully personalized finish influenced by the subtleties of your own skin's undertone". This foundation works like magic for skin and is something I'd completely recommend to anyone! The foundation gives a moisturizing demi-matte finish and looks amazing and doesn't give a plasticated look, which I personally stay away from and prefer my foundation to look as natural as possible.
I am in the Shade 0.4
When I purchased my foundation at the MAC concession at House of Fraser (UK Department store) there were only 7 shades to choose from and since then there have been more shades added on the MAC website, now being 14 shades to pick from. The bottle itself looked quite big to me compared to my Studio Fix Fluid foundation, being because this foundation comes as a 35ml (1.8 US Fl Oz) bottle. Depending on your skin type would help to know how much product you would have to use when applying the foundation. I have Oily skin and find it blends into my skin very well, but due to Winter time I have some dry areas on which the foundation can dry on if not blended in straight away.


Pro's
  • Not too expensive compared to other brands like Dior, Chanel ect.. And is priced at £24.50
  • Comes with a pump and no need to purchase one seperately.
  • Blends in easily if done properly,
  • A lot of product.
  • Makes a good Christmas Gift
Con's
  • Not all concessions/ stores may have all shades.
  • Can be seen as Pricey.
  • Not ideal for Dry Skin (in my opinion)
MAC's Signature Black and White packaging.  

Rating out of 5: 5

Review done by Sarita xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment